måndag 11 april 2011

Lovely weather!

Late last night Rebecca came back from Skyrup with six of the horses, Jenny goes on for one more weekend with the tree five year olds. We had a nice and quiet day today, Malin came to ride Tore and Räven thats jumping in Paris this weekend. The horses that came back from the show had a nice day off and was enjoing the nice weather out in the fields! I unpacked the lorry and then packed it again so now I'm ready to leave for Paris tomorrow. I'm gonna make the first stop at Maria Gretzer place, then I' ll continiue on to Christan Ahlmanns stables in Germany were I will team up with his groom and one of my oldest friends Emma for the last bit to Paris. Sara

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hej!

    Är det Scotland Yard som kallas för Challe?
    Kan du inte lägga upp en bild på honom?
    /Bea

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej! Scotland Yard kallas kort och gott för Scott. Challe är femåringen Charmant af Rökärr.

    SvaraRadera