måndag 18 april 2011

Home from Italy!

First I want to tell you that I have got my license to drive the lorry! I've got it the same day we left for Arezzo, so I could help Sofia to drive a little bit. I had four horses with me to Arezzo, Arctic, Chicago, Danny and Holliday. Italy was really nice, great weather it was like swedish summer and many of my friends who groom for the other riders were there. Peders horseowner Astrid bought a new horse for Peder there a 7-year old gelding, Sibon. Overall the horses were doing well in the competition, Holliday were 8th in the Grand Prix Qualifyer 1,45 and Arctic was jumping the Grand Prix with two down, but he looks really fresh.

On the way home from Italy I got ill and I've lost my voice, now I'm better but I've been home at my parents place for a few days for recovery. Tomorrow I go home to Grevlunda and on friday we are going to Henriksdal on a show, I think Sparven is going to do her first show there.

Malin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar