torsdag 10 mars 2011

How to plait a horse.





I got a request to show how to plait a horse so here we go, the topmodel is Tamina! The most important thing is to have a good mane, it can´t be to thick or to long, then it gets very difficult! I also always wash the mane before, otherwise all the dirt comes out. I use a normal hairclip to keep the rest of the hair away, Before I start plaiting i wet the mane to make sure the plait gets really tight, the end of the plait I fold in so all the little hairs don´t stick out. Then i roll the plait all the way up and secure it with another rubberband. And voila, Tamina is now ready to show! I normally make around twenty plaits depending on the horse. Sara

2 kommentarer:

  1. H&M Tanina- Simply the best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8y4luHACZE

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vart har Actrice tagit vägen?!

    SvaraRadera